Looking for a fun and engaging way to stay connected with all things eCommerce? Want to bring new ideas to your marketing strategies? Attending virtual conferences is a great way to improve your skills and learn awesome strategies to build your online brand.
If you’re not sure where to look to find the best one, don’t worry! The CAKE Commerce team has you covered. As your trusted eCommerce agency, we want to let you know about a few great virtual conferences happening in 2021. But first, let’s take a closer look at why you should attend one.
Why Attend a Virtual eCommerce Conference?
The reasoning as to why you should sit in on a virtual conference is two-fold. First, you get to learn new concepts about digital marketing that you might not have previously considered. By attending events like this, you’re able to keep your finger on the pulse of what is going on in the industry.
Second, it’s an incredible time to network with other eCommerce business owners just like you. There are also tons of opportunities to find new vendors, link up with influencers, and so much more.
Top 11 Virtual Conferences for eCommerce in 2021
It isn’t too hard to find an excellent virtual eCommerce conference to attend this year. With the global pandemic shutting down all of the in-person events last year, many have decided to go completely virtual in 2021, with new ones regularly popping up.
Here is a list of the top 11 to check out:
- Influencer Marketing Conference (February 17, 2021): Learn about influencer marketing and connect with those building audiences worldwide.
- White Label Expo 2021 (February 23, 2021): With attendees and sponsors like BigCommerce and others, you won’t want to miss out on this virtual event.
- eTail Virtual Summit (February 23 - 25, 2021): Learn top strategies for growing your eCommerce business from some of the biggest names in the industry.
- eCommerce Expo UK (March 2 - 4, 2021): If your brand has customers globally, you’ll want to check out this huge eCommerce conference.
- eTail Germany (March 16 - 17, 2021): This is a large global meet-and-greet for those in eCommerce retail marketing and retail sales.
- Content Marketing Conference (April 27 - 29, 2021): Content marketing is a massive part of growing your authority as an eCommerce brand, and this conference is a great way to learn strategies and tips.
- AdWorld (May 3 - 5, 2021): AdWorld is a huge online marketing conference featuring traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- SMX London (May 18 - 19, 2021): This virtual conference is sponsored by Search Engine Land, one of the most knowledgeable resources for all things digital marketing.
- NRF 2021 Chapter Two (June 6 - 8, 2021): As the National Retail Federation’s second big event of the year, this is a virtual conference that you do not want to miss out on.
- MozCon Virtual (July 12 - 14, 2021): Moz is a well-known name in digital marketing, and this is always one of the best events for learning how to advertise your eCommerce business.
- Virtual Summit Series - eCommerce SEO (August 14, 2020): This is a part of a wider virtual conference this year. However, this particular session emphasizes eCommerce search optimization, which you won’t want to miss.
Are There More Virtual Conferences Happening?
Of course! These are just a taste of a few of the big ones happening in 2021. There are many more planned to take place and more coming up all the time. In fact, in-person events are switching to virtual at the last minute due to social distancing guidelines and space availability. So, if there’s one you wanted to attend this year but can’t make it in person, be sure to check their website to see if they’ve gone virtual.
Not sure you have the time to attend one of these great virtual events? As your dedicated eCommerce marketing agency, we always have CAKE team members staying on top of these conferences and eCommerce trends. Let us focus on the pulse of the industry while we handle your digital marketing needs.
Have questions about how we can help build your brand? Contact us today for more information!