At CakeCommerce, conversion rate optimization services for eCommerce are our specialty! To help your brand make sweet sales, we’ve whipped up the perfect recipe for CRO success. See how our strategy can help bring more valuable users to your site and boost conversions. But first, let’s sift through the ingredients to help you understand how CRO can benefit your eCommerce store.
Once your brand understands how its customers think, feel, and behave, you can then plan better on-site experiences for users. As a result, you’ll maximize conversions and accelerate the customer journey with an enhanced shopping experience.
As the experts in all things eCommerce, we always tell our clients that if the website is not optimized for conversions, we won’t waste a dime of your media dollars sending traffic there. We want to focus our efforts to provide your customers with a great user experience on-site that drives conversions. Otherwise, the efforts are wasted.
Super Sweet Benefits of CRO
One of the sweetest things about CRO is it can actually uncover and resolve internal site issues affecting your UX that you may not have even been aware of. These issues that impact the customer journey include:
• Checkout issues that make it difficult or frustrating to purchase.
• Non-responsive websites for mobile experience.
• Technical issues like site speed and poor site performance.
• Lack of product content or clarity.
CRO efforts can also help support better alignment between search engine optimization (SEO) and UX through content, internal links, calls to action (CTAs), and more!
Our team leverages interactive and user traffic mapping tools in compliance with CCPA and GDPR to gather and analyze user data that reflects how they interact with your website. We use this data to help us make optimizations to your site that best support this user behavior and preferences.
Here’s a taste of the other CRO services we offer to spice up your website:
• Data analysis for conversion rates from all owned sources (ex: your eCommerce store data, google analytics, etc.) to provide data-backed website recommendations for landing pages
• A/B and split tests
• Adding or testing CTAs to support positive UX and optimize the customer journey to increase conversion goals